Skilled Texas Divorce Lawyer
Jane-Ashley McMillan has more than two decades of legal experience and is dedicated solely to the practice of family law. As a Plano family law attorney, she practices law in both the state and federal Courts of Texas. She is also admitted to practice law in South Carolina. If you are looking for assistance with family law issues in Texas, she is ready to help you find solutions tailored to your family's concerns.
Jane-Ashley McMillan, Attorney at Law — Plano Family Law and Divorce Attorney
As a board-certified family law specialist, attorney McMillan is prepared to offer a wide range of family law services to clients throughout Collin County and Dallas County, including:
- Divorce, including high net worth divorce and military divorce
- Collaborative law and mediation
- Complex property division with experience in discovering hidden assets, dealing with a business upon divorce and the division of debt
- Child custody and visitation, including parental relocation, fathers' rights, grandparents' rights, solutions for special-needs children and education concerns
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Post-divorce modifications
- Enforcement of Court orders
In addition to these primary areas of practice, Jane-Ashley McMillan provides skilled legal services in family law-related issues such as:
Contact a Texas Board-Certified Family Law Attorney
As an experienced Plano family law and divorce lawyer, Jane-Ashley McMillan understands that financial difficulties often accompany marital issues. Her law office accepts all major credit cards and she works with clients to keep attorney's fees and costs reasonable by making sure that her time is used as efficiently as possible. Contact the law office of Jane-Ashley McMillan today.